Wednesday, August 22, 2007

An Introduction?...

I have had this blog created since May. From the months that have passed, I have been visiting this site, though not as often, squeezing my brains out for whatever theme I should pursue. I am passionate about many things and I have been battling with the ideas to write about fashion, music, piercings, motherhood, or child birth hahaha...

And now sitting in front of the monitor, having not yet slept, waiting for the clock to strike a quarter before eleven. Thinking about a lot of things... I should be at the Day Care by eleven to pick Lian up, before doing so, I should have Lian and Dylan's lunch ready, pieces of clothes piled up near my bed need some mending, some books lying around that has not been touched since the day that I have bought it and that would be last year... yada...yada...yada.

And it hit me. What could be more fun than sharing EVERYTHING that I have passion for?

So from this day on, I share with you, pieces of me...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment