Thursday, November 22, 2007

I long for...

The freakin' Internet is not working and I can't stop but dwell on the stressful life that I live. Joyous as I am to have been tired, daily, by two of the most hyper, adorable and irresistible loves of my life, it would have been better if I have them near too. This goes out to my beautiful friends, who like I am are striving for excellence in their own fields, brought down by their own burdens. Love you people.

I, again long for luna...

Rebellion arises like bile in my mouth. As I drift into my everyday existence, long mechanical days...

To end at the love and mercy of my stars, sizzling hot with energy. Zapping my own, in trade of those sugary sweet kisses. I lie and let the darkness engulf me for less hours than I would have wanted.

Though I so much love the warmth of my little stars, I would forever long for luna.

As much as I hate to feel, I do.

Thoughts of the past gnaw at my consciousness... bringing me to those days when a warm bosom readily engulfs my miseries away.

My luna have shoot past different universes, conquering, lavishing herself with light from different stars, being adored by the glamorous and not-so glamorous planets...

From afar, I see... I know...

She may long for my ways, but still, this thought is not enough a consolation.

I miss you dear beauties... miss those hugs and your comforting ways.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment