Thursday, January 24, 2008

I am the...

Ive paid my dues -
Time after time -
Ive done my sentence
But committed no crime -
And bad mistakes
Ive made a few
Ive had my share of sand kicked in my face -
But Ive come through...


The days after the New Year, I had the biggest BANG! It's been over 20 days now, the wounds, now scars; blues and blacks have given way to healed flesh. Everything happens for a reason. Sooner or later, it'll all unfold.

It would have been easier…

But easier was never for me.

I can’t count the times that I have died within, again and again I have risen.

How far is far enough?

Only God knows.

And I trust that understanding would dawn on me.


But its been no bed of roses
No pleasure cruise -
I consider it a challenge before the whole human race -
And I aint gonna lose...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment