Friday, February 8, 2008

Not so Sickeningly Sweet Love Quotes

I was writing on a different topic earlier which I was really into, suddenly, the screen went black. Ooooohhh... those fast little hands. My bambino turned the CPU off. Restoring the pages that I've been working on, the draft was amazingly not autosaved. What luck!

I'm quite devastated, not wanting to go through things again, I now have thought of another not so awesome topic, but since its quite in line with time, with Valentine's just days ahead, here goes...

Some not so cheesy love quotes:

"To live is like love, all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it."
Samuel Butler

"We always deceive ourselves twice about the people we love - first to their advantage, then to their disadvantage."
Albert Camus

"He that falls in love with himself will have no rivals."
Benjamin Franklin

"It is better to be hated for who you are than to be loved for what you are not."
Andre Gide

"In literature as in love, we are astonished at what is chosen by others."
Andre Maurois

"Man will do many things to get himself loved; he will do all things to get himself envied."
Mark Twain

"We are shaped and fashioned by what we love."
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence."
H L Mencken

Now here are the sweetest moochies that I'll never get sick with no matter how corny they get... and I do hope the feeling's mutual... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment