Thursday, April 17, 2008

So much to write, so little time...



Most of the time, we head to malls after having attended Sunday mass. That day, we decided to do something different.

We decided to get wet and play at the Mergrande Beach Resort.

It's among the oldest resorts within Davao City as I still remember having been there when I was like 5 or 6 years old. And back then, it was still called Villa Victoria Beach Resort.

The resort has remained mostly unchanged, with some structures and areas well-maintained and others not. The mini golf course and the fishing area could use some redecoration. But even with just some repainting, and tidying, I think the areas would look a lot better.





The pool was a delight with numerous fountains, slides, and some landscaping.



Most of the day was spent splashing around. My kids had a blast...










I also had some quiet time, lounging around..

I have long since been seeing the green dome that seems to dominate the resort's area. Seeing the dome upclose was quite disappointing as it was less than what I have imagined.

Anyways, we had fun.

1 Comment:

  1. cagayan de oro resorts said...
    Nice pools. its really relaxing to my view. its perfect for family getaway during summer. thanks for this post. keep it up, more power.

Post a Comment