Tuesday, May 13, 2008




It's one of them days... when I get to have fun with my family.

In our clan, when one says family, it's not limited to the mother, father, brother or sister..

My family extends to my groovy nanay and tatay. And everyone that comes between.

And soon, Ate Yang's gonna be in town.. Which means more family get-togethers.

I have created a page for People's Park as one of Davao's attractions. Feel free to visit and rate this and other of Davao's places of interests. Visit World66..





























4 Comments:

  1. choco said...
    nice photos.

    Welcome sa bisdakplanet!
    Marie said...
    Wow I can't wait to visit that place. Hopefully before end of this year.


    Welcome to BisdakPlanet.
    Joy0z said...
    welcome sa planeta bisdak..album ang dating imo blog dae ah..alegre kaayo
    Ice 9 Web said...
    hi weng happy mothers day dito
    nga pala pa link ko po un blogspot.com ko na blog

    http://ice9web.blogspot.com

    naka link ka doon ^_^ salamat

Post a Comment