Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Think Thoughts...

Just can't help but think. I often wonder... more appropriately, I wander. I wander through most everything that comes into mind, brought forth by sight, sound or just anything that makes sense, and even not. There are times when I catch someone seeming lost in his own world and asks, "What are you thinkin' of?" He answers nothing.

Just can't help but think. How in the world can you be alive and breathing and not think of anything? Well, we can virtually do nothing the whole day. But think of nothing? A seemingly impossible task! For me, that is. I don't know about you.

Just can't help but think. I can spend the whole afternoon even the entire day lost in my own thoughts. On the brink of lunacy? Maybe. Weird? A bit. Tired? Very.

That's what I miss. Having the day to myself, just doing nothing but looking at some pretty sight and just let my hyper-active mind wander.

Wander... Wander...

Just can't help but think. I just thought of an idea. Maybe that is my way of staying sane.

Sane? Whoever is sane?

In this crazy world that we live in, everyone is inflicted with various levels of craziness. And those who do not agree are the nuttiest.

It's extremely fun to try crazy things, SOMETIMES. When you do these all the time, then you ought not be here. You're bound to be locked up in some mental institution.

Just can't help but think. I could go on and on and on...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment