Monday, June 23, 2008

Patience is the Way to Live

Me and hubby had another bout on some issues on his "should-be schooling". In rage, I am one monstrous monster (and this is not a case of redundancy) :). And after some time reflecting, soon after an ugly scene, I prayed.

There are times when I hate how I could piece things together.

I remembered this blog post that I have just recently read, and which I thought was beautiful.

Do not let your life slip through your fingers by living in the past nor for the future.By living your life one day at a time, you live all the days of your life.

Impatience is a disease. It strips off the essence of living life. And I've always been inflicted.

Sometimes it pays to know your faults. Other times, I wish I have understood less. But does ignorance qualify for a valid excuse when people continue to do the things that they do not "know" are wrong? Ignorance of the Law is Inexcusable. Does this apply to the law of God?

And do I really want to know the answer?

Well, never mind. Answers are bound to surface, in the right time. But for now, I'll try to cure that disease gnawing on my very existence, making me one manipulative bitch. Motherhood has taught me not to push a child to become what you want him to be, instead, support him to be the best in the field that he loves. It goes out to hubbies as well.

Patience is indeed a virtue, and let me add acceptance to that.

I have been wrong to want to rush success. And the greater problem came when I have also wanted and has been dragging other people up into the frenzy that I am in.

♥Life is not a race, but a journey to be savored each step of the way.

Easier said than done. :) But the fruit is sure to be most sumptuous.

:) Yummy!

And I would like to take this opportunity to thank one friend...

Isis thinks I'm influential...

Salamat Ice.

1 Comment:

  1. SurvivorDean said...
    In some ways, patience is only a virtue to those who really deserve it.

    This is an insightful article!

    Visit my blog and leave some feedback.

Post a Comment