Tuesday, November 4, 2008

One Helluv'an AMAZING Week: Fellowship Dinner

After having a fun time getting lost and with my stomach already growling, I set out to fill in my tummy and enjoy the night. I arrived just in time for dinner...



October 25, 2008
Fellowship Dinner
Family Country Hotel Garden
General Santos City


Yey.. Buffet.. But after having my plate and Isis' too, filled with food, Hubby Jologs was in his kulit mode again pissing me. The performances of a local dance troupe -- another batch of Gensan's pride, made up for the night's entertainment while people were busily enjoying their meals. The dance troupe would also be vying for recognition in a competition to be staged in Japan. Bongga!



A live band grooving to the sounds of the danceable eighties was later on jived with bloggers eager to sweat it off at the dance floor.

Another familiar face who I got to see at 2MBS was Borgee-- the brother of Caryl. Both are former officemates. Hehehe

Had several bottles of beer to end the night. Just to help doze off (Gamay lang kay dili sponsored hehehe) It was my first time to be drinking and dancing. And the booze kicked in really good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment