Wednesday, December 10, 2008

As Much As

Though still stress-stricken, manifested by stomach cramps and headaches (due to gastritis and my migraine), I have come a long way from the depths of darkness that I have let myself fall into.

Sorry seems to be the hardest word...

A cliche that once ruled over my whole being.

It's quite pathetic actually when I think about how strong some people see me when I can't even get myself to say Sorry.

That was then.

:)

I'm glad that I have proved myself worthy to be considered Strong. This has been a fact that I always knew.. That saying this five-letter word in the sincerest manner takes...

as much courage as...

confronting others that have done you wrong.

Though pride and a pack of devils gnaw at my consciousness, I have done it.

I HAVE DONE IT!

2 Comments:

  1. Mahal said...
    Hi,

    I need a writer. Free to write? Send me mail if you're interested.
    Aweng Moral - Basco said...
    Please see your mail for rate.

    Great days ahead!

    ;)

    Aweng

Post a Comment