Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Susan Boyle


Susan Boyle on Britains Got Talent 2009!! Incredible Voice!! @ Yahoo! Video

My...

It's been about days now since I've always been seeing news features of Susan Boyle. It never really occurred to me as interesting so I just let them pass. Today, while browsing through News on Yahoo!, I again saw pictures of this old and unattractive woman. Thinking, who the hell?

Then my curiosity got the better of me...

As my intro goes... just "My..."

My throat ached, trying hard not to cry. It seemed that I was among those people who never took a second notice to Susan just because she was unattractive but soon, watching the video, I thought... She was amazing!

It was a slap in the face really.

How judgmental people could get, including I.

I was glad to have found myself watching that video realizing what a big cynic I was.

Lesson learned. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment