Sunday, September 6, 2009

Thoughts on Budgeting and My Very Own Cam

I've always been a fan of bargains. I love ukay-ukay and other such cheap buys...

But when I have become a mother of two, juggling finances have become more challenging. And now, I don't just pinch pesos but I pinch them the right way.

Quality comes at a price... but you do not have to resort to buying the most expensive to avail of utmost comfort and utter style. Spend money wisely. Shop and buy quality products... at discounted prices. :D

Yes I love bargains but I am also one of the most impulsive buyers... :)

Just recently, me and Lian went to SM after school to pay the bills. We got ourselves at the third floor for some meal (she loves Pasta Pancit's spaghetti). I wandered around just to look and ended up buying my very own digital camera.

Luckily, many items at ElectroWorld was on sale with some packaged with tempting freebies. I saw this Olympus camera inside a glass stand with some 3,000-4,000 worth of Nokia phone and it comes free with the cam. I have had it tried but the photo quality was not as good with Sony. From the time I had my Ericsson phone, I fell in love with Cyber-shot. The digital cameras that many of those I know are also Sony. So I decided to opt for Sony without the free phone.

Little did I know that I was in for a surprise...

Surprise.. hehehe... I got 1,500 off of the separate Memory Card I bought.. from 2,499 I paid only 999. This discount also applies to a other Digicam Accessories. And the more expensive the camera you choose to buy, the better discounts you'll get on accessories.

The camera was tested. The salesman and I checked the contents inside the box. And then, I noticed another box attached to the camera's that he was packing.

Nice... a free Sony LCD Cleaning Kit.

ElectroWorld still has a lot of discounted offerings. Some of those I remember were digicams- Canon and Olympus, 50% off on selected HP cartridges and a whole lot more.

:) Love it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment