Thursday, November 26, 2009

Beware of Facebook Ads Scam

Earn thousands of pesos in an hour?

If its too good to be true, it probably is.

I have once come upon this ad in Facebook that you could earn heaps in an hour just by shopping and I got to this site.. http://bizsuccessblogs.com/rosariobautista/blog/?t202id=93221&t202kw=Fph-5

Though, it was obviously a scam, I still researched on it and satisfied myself by proving the obvious. There have already been many who took the bite and got their CCs wrongly charged.

Now, I got to see not the exactly the same ad but offering the same "get-money-quick" thing, leading to the same link.

Beware!

~~~~~~

Just a few minutes ago I wrote this post, the scam FB ad is again plastered on my sidebar: Become a Clothing Buyer



At least I get to copy-paste it here before I report it... again~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment